|Detail about tenses past, present and future |
|indifinite||am/is/are learning||was/were learning||will be learning|
|Perfect||have/has learned||had learned||will have learned|
|Perfect indifinite||have/has been learning||had been learning||will have been learning|
You should know this things.
a. Present tense -1st form of verb
b. Past tense -- .......ed or a few patterns.
c. Future tense -- will (shall) + verb.
- I run in the ground twice a year. (present)
- I ran in the ground last year. (past)
- I will run a marathon next year. (future)
- I know it.
- I knew it the day before yesterday.
- I will know it by tomorrow.
- I learn physics.
- I learned physics the last two years.
- I will learn physics next year.
- I fail in exam.
- I failed in exam
- I will fail exam tomorrow.
- I see a dog once a week.
- I saw a movie yesterday.
- I will see a movie tomorrow.